Exotic barbecue delights,
Date & time: Saturday 1st April, 2.30pm to 5pm
Venue: Wynford Community Hall,
Wynford Estate, Risinghill Street, London (Islington). N1 9SY.
(Nearest Underground station: Angel, Northern line)
Class size: 12 participants maximum
Class type: Interactive demonstration by teacher
- printed recipes for items featured in the class,
- complimentary teas & coffee,
- opportunity to taste dishes at end,
- opportunity to take away any food left over at end (containers provided).
As the summer season nears, Shambhu's chef, Nishma Shah, will demonstrate some exotic plant-based dishes particularly suitable for a barbecue, yet simple to prepare.
In this class you'll learn the following barbecue-friendly dishes:
- Marinated tofu & vegetable skewers
- Cassava bites
- Marinated tofu in potato parcels
- Spicy vegetable masala toasted sandwiches
- Time permitting, the teacher will talk through some other great ideas.
- this class is run as a friendly demonstration by the teacher, with participants able to watch closely, take notes and be free to ask the teacher questions as the class proceeds (printed recipes of the items taught will be provided).
- although unlikely, we may decide to change one of more the items listed above, keeping the overall theme of the session the same.
Plant-based cookery classes for adults