Our catering service
Note, our minimum order for deliveries to inner and central London addresses is £100.
Although all our items are vegan and some do not have nuts or gluten-containing ingredients, some of the ingredients used for certain items may have been produced in environments handling dairy, nuts, etc. If you have a particular food allergy, please contact us for more information.
At Shambhu’s, we take pride in creating delicious food, drawing inspiration from traditional cuisines around the world – Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
* All items are suitable for vegetarians and vegans
* All home-cooked unless otherwise indicated
* As far as possible, ingredients are organic and fairtrade
* Eco-friendly plates, cutlery and napkins provided at no extra cost (on request)
* We can deliver the food as individually packed portions in eco-friendly containers
* All home-cooked dishes will be mild unless otherwise requested
organic ingredients currently used
Brown basmati rice (also fairly traded), white basmati rice (also fairly traded), sunflower cooking oil, coconut oil, tofu (for curries), chick peas, red kidney beans, tomato (for curries), lasagna pasta, penne pasta, vegan milk, vegan cream, vegan yogurt, plain flour (for chocolate fudge slice), biscuit (for chocolate fudge slice), baking chocolate (also fairly traded) and cocoa (also fairly traded).
In addition, we use sea salt and fairtrade unrefined cane sugar.