London Vegans monthly guest-speaker evenings
This is a special service we run for the London Vegans monthly guest-speaker evenings, which take place on the last Wednesday of each month (except December). Newcomers are most welcome .
For further information about this and other London Vegans events, please click here to open a new window to the London Vegans website.
The next London Vegans guest-speaker evening will take place on Wednesday 27th November.
If you are attending the event and would like to order a meal, please place your order using the form at the bottom of this page, by latest 3pm on Tuesday 26th November.
Menu for the next guest-speaker evening Click here for simple page (print-friendly) view
Although all our items are vegan and some do not have nuts or gluten-containing ingredients, some of the ingredients used for certain items may have been produced in environments handling dairy, nuts, etc. If you have a particular food allergy, please contact us for more information.
* All items are suitable for vegetarians and vegans
* All home-cooked unless otherwise indicated
* As far as possible, ingredients are organic and fairtrade
* Eco-friendly plates, cutlery and napkins provided at no extra cost (on request)
* We can deliver the food as individually packed portions in eco-friendly containers
* All home-cooked dishes will be mild unless otherwise requested
organic ingredients currently used
Brown basmati rice (also fairly traded), white basmati rice (also fairly traded), sunflower cooking oil, coconut oil, tofu (for curries), chick peas, red kidney beans, tomato (for curries), lasagna pasta, penne pasta, vegan milk, vegan cream, vegan yogurt, plain flour (for chocolate fudge slice), biscuit (for chocolate fudge slice), baking chocolate (also fairly traded) and cocoa (also fairly traded).
In addition, we use sea salt and fairtrade unrefined cane sugar.